Programs for K-8!
SecondStep programs are supported by music and videos, take-home activities, and stories kids relate to. Activities and lessons are developmentally appropriate and help program leaders instill social-emotional skills in all youth participants.
Skills for Success. Fun to learn, Easy to teach, and Research-Based. Developing Interpersonal Skills and Conflict Management. J14 uses the Second Step Curriculum and focuses on the following areas:
- Conducting evaluations and interventions
- Teaching essential social and academic skills
- Deterring youth from criminal activity
- Providing a positive, inspiring safe environment
- Providing educational opportunities
- Activities and lessons are developmentally appropriate